Work With Us
We are a growing family company with showrooms in Christchurch and Esher, and our own workshop in the Nottinghamshire.
We are always interested in receiving CV’s from talented people who love this business, and share our values of providing a great product at a great price and excellent customer service.
See below for our current vacancies, and send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Showroom Manager (Esher). £40k
We are currently looking for an experienced & enthusiastic Showroom Manager to manage our flagship showroom in Esher, Surrey. This is an exciting position for someone who is passionate about giving an excellent customer experience and thrives on be part of an energetic team where the customer always comes first.
The Ideal candidate will demonstrate the below skills
- Have at least five years’ experience in the kitchen industry, mainly in a managerial role.
- Be Computer literate and have a minimum of two years’ experience in working with a CAD and EQ CRM software programs.
- Be an effective communicator and able to motivate and maintain a good team spirt with work colleagues.
- Present excellent time keeping and personal presentation.
- Able to represent our company, demonstrate our product to potential customers in the showroom, and explain the customers purchase journey clearly.
- Be organised in managing busy periods and prepared to ‘go the extra mile’ when needed.
- Maintain a professional relationship with customers and ensure they are kept satisfied with the company’s services.
- Be able to understand architect plans and discuss them with the customer and having a good understanding of the in-frame cabinet build will be a benefit.
- Ensure the showroom is presentable at all times.
- Bonus scheme
- Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- Working hours Tuesday – Saturday 9am – 5.50
- Good holiday entitlement and Bank holidays